Holiday Wreath Making
December TBD | 10am – 12pm
Get ready for the holidays and craft your own one-of-a-kind natural wreath for your front door (or anywhere!). We’ll have local floral artists from Southern Landscaping Garden & Gifts leading you in making your own fresh wreath. We’ll provide all the materials and the know-how. Just bring your creativity… and get ready for some serious holiday cheer!
Hot spiked cider and light refreshments served.
– Enjoy the fresh air & celebrate the season with friends
– Create a large 28 – 30 inch wreath (finished size)
– Choose up to 4 types of greenery for your wreath
– Free & nominally-priced “add ons” to personalize your creation
– Afterwards, spend time around the fire relaxing with a warm beverage
Only 50 spots are available for this unique experience. Reserve yours today!
This event takes place in our spacious open air pavilion with views of the forest and organic permaculture gardens of the Greystone Preserve. We’ll have the fire going and plenty of hot beverages to warm you up, but please dress for the weather. Also note: while our restroom facilities are currently under construction, we will have clean port-a-potties available for your convenience.
– From Augusta: Take I-20 to Exit 1 in North Augusta.
– Turn left onto Martintown Road (if coming from Aiken, take Exit 1 and turn right).
– A 1/4 mile down the road, look for a clearing on your left across from the Vet Clinic.
– Turn left onto the gravel driveway and drive through the green gate to the top of the hill. Parking is on your left.
– For your GPS, use the address 1340 W Martintown Road. The property is listed on Google Maps.
If you get lost or if you have any questions you can call 706-312-5263.
No refunds, all sales are final. In the event of inclement weather, best attempts will be made to make arrangements for an alternate event date.